If you’re performing some heavy-duty yard work or working on a home improvement project, it’s worthwhile to consider renting a dumpster to help with the entire cleanup process. But not all dumpsters are the same. You’ll want to ensure you get the perfect-sized dumpster to meet your needs. This post from our small dumpster rental experts will teach you everything you need to know.
Why does the right size matter?
Some homeowners go with the biggest dumpster “just in case they need more room,” while others choose the smallest size in an effort to save money. Both of those mindsets can be misguided. Here are a few reasons to ensure you get the correct sized dumpster:
- Added costs: The larger the dumpster, the more expensive it is to rent. However, a dumpster that’s too small won’t meet your needs, and you’ll need to rent an extra one to accommodate all of your debris. Doing your research and renting the right dumpster for your needs will help save you a boatload of money.
- Space considerations: You’ll need to determine where the dumpster should go before you have it delivered. If you choose a massive dumpster, you may need to be willing to sacrifice your entire driveway to fit it in. Since we specialize in smaller 10-yard dumpsters at Griffin Waste Services, our rentals can fit pretty much anywhere without causing problems.
How can you choose the right dumpster?
Finding the right dumpster isn’t as difficult as it may seem. Here are a few things to think about when shopping around for dumpster rentals:
- Consider your materials: The first thing to think about is what you’re tossing out. We have some restrictions at Griffin Waste Services, including refrigerators, paint, wet concrete, tube TVs and a few other items. Call our team today to get a full list.
- Estimate the total weight: All of our dumpsters have a weight limit of four tons. If you think your materials will be heavier than that, you may need to rent an additional dumpster for your project.
Why should you rent from us?
Nobody tops Griffin Waste Services when it comes to small dumpster rental. Here are a few reasons to rent one of our dumpsters:
- Same-day delivery and pickup: Look no further if you need your dumpster right away. We’re able to provide same-day delivery and pickup if you call us before noon. But even if you call after 12pm, we’ll have your dumpster ready first thing in the morning.
- Competitive pricing: Don’t waste money on renting a dumpster when you could just come to Griffin Waste Services. Our rates start at $319 for a one-week rental, and it’s $8 per day after that. We promise you won’t find a better deal anywhere else.
Whether you need your dumpster today, tomorrow or in a few weeks, be sure to rent your dumpster from Griffin Waste Services. Get in touch with us right away to learn more about our small dumpster rental rates or to schedule a delivery.