If you’re re-roofing your home or making repairs to your existing roof, the importance of renting a dumpster can’t be understated. After all, you can’t just put all those discarded shingles and other roofing materials in your residential garbage can.
You have to be smart about your dumpster rental in Nashville, TN, though. Renting a dumpster that’s too large is a waste of money, while one that’s too small won’t be able to hold all of your roofing refuse. This post will cover a few of the things to consider before renting your dumpster:
- Number of shingles: The first thing to consider is the number of shingles going in the dumpster. If you’re only re-roofing or repairing a small section of your roof, you might be fine going with a small dumpster. However, if you’re working on your entire roof, you should definitely consider going with one of the larger options available.
- Type of shingles: Not all shingles are created equal. For example, asphalt shingles are much smaller and lighter than ones made of clay or slate. If you’re removing clay, slate or any heavier shingle material, you’ll need to rent a larger dumpster that can handle heavier loads. On the other hand, if you’re just removing asphalt shingles, you can probably get away with renting a smaller size.
- Other materials: A roofing project involves much more than just removing the shingles. Other materials that need to come off include underlayment, nails, flashing and even gutters. All of those materials add weight to your dumpster, which means you may need to invest in a larger dumpster rental in Nashville, TN. Your dumpster rental professionals can help you determine how much weight all of those extra materials will add.
Rent your dumpster from us!
Griffin Waste Services is the trusted company in town when it comes to construction dumpster rental in Nashville, TN. Here are a few reasons to consider renting your dumpster from us:
- Affordable rates: There’s no need to break the bank to rent a dumpster! Our dumpsters start at $299 for a seven-day rental. If you need more time, additional days can be purchased for just $8 per day.
- Same-day service: You don’t want to wait around for your dumpster to arrive or get picked up, and that’s not a concern when you work with our team. We provide same-day delivery and pickup if needed.
- Easy delivery: Nothing is easier than renting a dumpster from Griffin Waste Services—all you have to do is call us and set a date to have your dumpster delivered. As long as you pre-pay, you don’t even need to be present at the delivery time.
- Flexible pickup: There are a number of factors that can delay your roofing project, meaning you’ll need to keep your dumpster longer. That’s okay if you rent a dumpster from us! We can work around your project timeline and pick up the dumpster whenever you’re finished with it.
Regardless of the size of the dumpster you need for your next home roofing project, be sure to get it from Griffin Waste Services. Nobody beats our prices or level of service when it comes to construction dumpster rental in Nashville, TN.