Cleaning up a construction site can be tough work, even for small jobs. Although we can’t do anything about the heavy lifting, a dumpster rental company in Nashville, TN can make the cleanup process a whole lot easier. This post will cover how a dumpster rental can make your life easier when cleaning up a construction site:
- Garbage collectors can’t take your trash:First off, residential garbage collectors won’t pick up most of your construction waste. Unless you rent a dumpster, your only choice is to haul your construction waste off to the dump by yourself. Trust us when we say that’s something you don’t want to deal with after a hard day of construction work.
- Quick removal: Loading construction waste into a pickup truck and then driving it to the town dump is a time-consuming process. Instead of wasting your time, toss your waste in your rented dumpster! You’ll be amazed at how much time you’ll be able to save with a dumpster on site.
- A place for demo waste: You can’t let all of that waste sit out in the open with your construction project going on. The best place for it all is in a dumpster. Talk to your dumpster service in Nashville, TN about getting the right size dumpster for your construction project.
- Safer work environment: Regardless of the project size, having construction waste lying all over the place can be a hazard for all workers on site. Ensure everyone stays safe by tossing all of your refuse in the dumpster instead of letting it accumulate on the ground.
- Saves money: It’s important to remember that hauling trash to the dump by yourself isn’t free. You’ll have to pay for each pound of waste you drop off. Instead of wasting money, just rent a dumpster! Dumpster rental is the affordable option for your waste removal.
What size dumpster do you need?
As mentioned above, you’ll need to discuss your dumpster size with your chosen dumpster service in Nashville, TN. Here are a few things to consider:
- Project size:Going with a small dumpster for a big project could mean you’ll run out of space. As a general rule, the bigger the construction job, the larger the dumpster you’ll need. When in doubt, we always recommend choosing a larger dumpster to ensure you’ll have enough space for all of the construction waste.
- Materials:The type of waste going into a dumpster should also be taken into consideration when you’re browsing for a dumpster. A project that involves removing large or heavy materials typically requires a bigger dumpster than a project involving small or lightweight garbage.
- Timeline:How long is your project expected to take from start to finish? Typically, longer projects accumulate more waste. The good news is that if your dumpster fills up too fast, you can call your dumpster service to have it emptied and returned to your job site.
Rent your dumpster from Griffin Waste Services
Between our competitive prices, flexible rental options and prompt service, we’re the ideal dumpster rental company in Nashville, TN. Contact us today to rent a dumpster for your next project.