There’s so much that goes into a construction project that some seemingly smaller aspects can get overlooked. Construction dumpster rental can be one of these neglected items. After all, some contractors are so concerned with completing a project that they don’t consider what needs to be done with all of the junk produced at the construction site.
Keep reading to learn a few reasons why dumpster rental is a must for any construction project:
- Convenience: The top reason to rent a dumpster is that it’s convenient. Tossing construction debris and trash directly into the dumpster instead of waiting until the last day to clean everything up will make working construction so much easier.
- Efficiency: These days, the construction industry is all about being as efficient as possible. The faster you’re able to wrap up a project, the sooner you can move on to the next one. Because you can quickly toss all your junk into a bin instead of hauling it to the dump yourself, a dumpster saves you more time than you can imagine.
- Safety: In addition to saving time on cleanup and making your life easier, a construction dumpster limits your liability. Since there’s no debris left around on the ground, there are fewer tripping hazards around that could cause injury.
- Savings: If you’ve ever taken refuse to a landfill, you know that they charge a gate fee to drop off your junk. The average is about $50 per ton. While that doesn’t seem like a lot at first glance, you may not realize how heavy some of your construction trash is! You pay a flat fee when you rent a dumpster, and the cost is often much cheaper than taking your own debris to the dump.
What should I look for in a dumpster rental company?
To reap all of the benefits of construction dumpster rental, you want to ensure you work with a top dumpster rental company. Here are a few things to look for when you’re searching for a business to work with:
- Fast delivery and pickup: You don’t want your project to be delayed because you’re waiting around for dumpster delivery, and you also don’t want a dumpster on-site for longer than you need it. So, look for a team that’s committed to fast service. If you call Griffin Waste Services before noon, we’re usually able to provide same-day drop-offs!
- Fair pricing: One of the reasons to rent a construction dumpster is to save yourself some money. Don’t miss out on your savings by working with an overpriced company. We offer competitive pricing for all of our dumpsters, so you don’t have to worry about paying more than necessary.
- Friendly staff: Don’t overlook how you’re treated by the dumpster company’s employees. We strive to put customers above all else, so you can trust that you’ll always be greeted with a smile and treated with respect.
For a company that checks all of the boxes above, look no further than Griffin Waste Services. Contact us today to get an estimate or to schedule your construction dumpster rental.